Title: Senior Counsel
Company Summary: A privately held pharmaceutical company is seeking a well-rounded generalist, in the greater Boston area. The role offers the unique opportunity to join a small and growing Legal team for a company that focuses on medications for children and the elderly. Are you looking to propel your career in the Life Sciences industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Senior Counsel with be responsible for:
- Supporting the business departments on a wide variety of legal matters, including M&A, corporate governance issues, business development, etc.
- Drafting and negotiating complex agreements, such as manufacturing, NDAs, licensing, partnership, vendor, supply, etc.
- Manage outside counsel on matters including strategic transactions and litigation.
- Advise internal clients on IP related legal risks.
- Work extremely close to top level executives and report directly into the General Counsel.
The Senior Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 5-8 years, with a preference for those in the Life Sciences industry with a pharma/biotech company.
- Admitted to at least one US jurisdiction.
- Law degree from a top law school.
This firms offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, with an overall strong commitment to personal health, which will allow you to have a work-life balance.
- Promotes within
- Excellent Health coverage
- Generous PTO program