A highly successful top multinational Pharmaceutical company within the Boston area is looking to hire a Senior Corporate Counsel, Business Development- Licensing. This is an extremely visible, high profile role where you will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. This is an opportunity for you to work aside and provide assistance to a proactive legal team as well as work independently. The role itself will be a great opportunity to network yourself within the Life Science industry, work hands-on with VC deals, corporate ventures, and negotiate and draft all complex licensing and business development contracts.
- Lead and manage the drafting and negotiation of all licensing, BD, and any other transaction agreements.
- Work closely with clients regarding all BD, and licensing negotiation of relevant contracts.
- Work closely with key stakeholders: Medical & Regulatory Affairs, Operations, Strategy, BD, R&D, and other Legal counterparts.
- JD required
- License must be active and in good standing.
- Minimum of 4+ years of professional experience (Life Science experience is a plus)
- Large Pharma benefits with great work life balance
- Competitive compensation, full benefits package
- Ability to work with top Biotech and pharmaceutical mentors
If you are interested in the Senior Corporate Counsel, Business Development- Licensing role feel free to apply here.