Senior Compliance Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX, US
My client is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Analyst who will handle compliance and internal controls, monitor policies and procedures, and support financial auditing needs.
- Perform compliance reviews - policies, procedures, and programs.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to update compliance standards
- Assists Internal Control Department with Finance & Accounting related policies
- Collaborate with outsourced internal audit firm and external auditors using auditing tools
- Developing and implementing operational standards, processes, and procedures that meet the needs for the business' compliance standards such as policies and procedures compliance monitoring, SOX compliance, other controls, and loan reviews,
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Auditing, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years in financial services regulatory compliance
- Experience and knowledge of financial / banking industry regulatory compliance
- Experience with and understanding of information systems used in financial and compliance systems