Title: Senior Commercial Counsel
Are you looking for a Senior Commercial Counsel role that is part of a rapidly growing information tech company? This fully remote could be the perfect fit for you! This role entails having experience within the commercial tech and healthcare industries. In addition, this role is a major opportunity to be the first dedicated commercial hire that will be able to build out their own commercial team over time.
The Senior Commercial Counsel will be responsible for:
- Assist with M&A, among other corporate transactions.
- Draft, negotiate, structure, and review inbound and outbound licensing agreements, technology and commercial transactions, NDAs, and SaaS subscription agreements.
- Building out the entire commercial legal team for the company.
- 7+ years of experience at a law firm or in-house in a commercial environment.
- JD with Bar admission from a top tier law school.
- Quality experience in counseling clients on technology services agreements, contractual terms, and ability to predict and assess impact of said terms to the client's business.