A highly established global investment bank is currently seeking a Risk Supervisory Officer to lead their compliance team in a hybrid (based out of San Francisco) position. You will be collaborating closely with the market team to administer and steer risk management within the markets.
The Risk Supervisory Officer will be responsible for…
- Guiding and onboarding the supervisory team
- Steering enterprises pertaining to business and compliance risks, and sales management
- Collaborating with the Compliance department to offer policy suggestions and then communicating those policy changes
- Analyzing audit results and then creating an action plan to resolve
The Risk Supervisory Officer should have the following qualifications:
- Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Financial Services as a supervisory/risk manager
- Series 9/10 or 8 and Series 7 or 66
- Previous broker-dealer experience
- Previous experience leading a team
This firm offers the following competitive benefits which allows for a healthy work life balance such as:
- Hybrid (flexible on days in office)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
If you are interested in the Risk Supervisory role, then please apply!