As the Regulatory Officer, you will help coordinate matter of the Regulatory Group Change Management Team. You will be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and overseeing the implementation of regulatory changes.
Daily execution of the centralized Regulatory Change Management function to ensure:
- Timely review and initial analysis of alerts issued by various regulatory authorities to determine applicability and potential impact to the the Company's US Operations
- Articulate the rationale for applicability and potential organizational impact with a level of accuracy suitable for internal stakeholder and external regulatory reviews
- Communication with internal stakeholders to confirm applicability and develop further understanding of the impact a given regulatory change may have on activities of the firm
- Continued awareness of new and key regulatory developments
- Providing subject matter expertise on regulatory projects.
- Contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of policy and procedures of Regulatory Change Management activities as appropriate
- Support Regulatory Change Management governance process by helping in the preparation of key metrics and management information required to ensure appropriate internal and external reporting
- Participate and maintain the centralized RegTech tool
- Ensure there is a collaborative and coordinated approach to all related work to drive a sustainable and holistic RCM function supported by the use of a Regtech tool
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. Graduate business degree or J.D. Degree preferred.
- Former regulator, compliance, and/or attorney/legal background
- knowledge of regulatory environment
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting laws, rules, regulations and regulatory guidance related to bank holding companies and foreign banking organizations in the US
- understanding of financial institutions and their functions
- The ability to manage high priority items in a high pressure environment.
- Advanced project management skills with experience in leading and program managing end-to end regulatory change management programs.
- Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills
- Strategic thinker and team player