Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- All legal affairs relating to company partnerships.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of complex agreements, and supporting transactional matters, including licensing, M&A, due diligence, etc.
- Innovative solutions for expanding the company's enterprise.
- Work extremely close to top level executives, internal stakeholders
- Provide legal advice and support to the Investments team
- Advise the business on a wide range of legal issues relevant to investment management advice and products
- Support the business on regulatory developments, new product development and launches
- Drafting and negotiating amendments, extensions, re-ups and/or other modifications to the Company's existing separate account and single investor/fund-of-one client relationships
- LLB/LLM and Bar Qualification across Commonwealth Jurisdictions
- 7-12+ years PQE within a PE/VC or relevant field in private practice
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management, internally and externally
- Good team player, Self-motivated and Adaptable