Regional Legal Counsel - Leading Manufacturing and Technology Firm
My client is a leading and growing Manufacturing and Technology firm and we are recruiting for a Regional Counsel to be based in the Singapore office. You will be given the opportunity to support the business on all legal related matters in the region, and we are looking for candidates who are looking to scale their career in a leading name in the industry.
Responsibilities for this Regional Legal Counsel - Leading Manufacturing and Technology Firm role -
- Negotiate and draft legal documents across various customer/distribution
- Work closely with various stakeholders in the business to negotiate and ensure the contracts objectives are met
- Be the point of contact for corporate contractual matters locally and internationally
- To perform good judgement required to address legal issues/ risks & escalate to management
- Work with various business departments to ensure legal & regulatory compliance. Provide in-house training on compliance issues.
- Mitigate risk while fully appreciating the commercial opportunity presented by the transaction
- Manage outside counsel when required for M&A deals/disputes/litigation work
Requirements for this Regional Legal Counsel - Leading Manufacturing and Technology Firm role -
- Bachelor's degree in law or equivalent law qualification
- 10-15 years of relevant law firm experience / in-house experience
- Proven record of commercial knowledge and experience with high-quality contribution to business strategy and delivery
- Knowledge of the common issues; market practices and various agreements commonly used in technology manufacturing industry
- Strong contracts negotiation and drafting skills