Real Estate Paralegal
Want to work for an innovative and trailblazing company? With a global reach and values to propel us into a sustainable future, this position will be at the forefront. If you have a passion for real estate and strong project management skills this is the job for you!
The Associate of Counsel will be responsible for:
- Prepare and coordinate real estate agreements, such as lease and easement agreements
- Support development team
- Draft and administer agreements associated with land, title and survey issues
- Master contract details
The Associate of Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years relative experience
- Have great project managing skills
- Extensive knowledge of drafting and reviewing real estate and title curative documents
- Experience reviewing title work and surveys
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401K with company contribution
- Office work-out facilities
If you are interested in this highly sought after Paralegal role, then don't wait to apply!