Want to work for a premier, full-service, AM Law 200 firm, that counsels clients across 33 different practice groups? Partnerships with an expansive range of public and private companies, from start-ups to fortune 500 leaders, this company focuses on growth and inclusion. If you have a passion for real estate finance and have strong project management skills this is the job for you!
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Represent various public and private real estate companies, REITs, and institutional and financial investors in connection with a broad array of transactions involving acquisitions, dispositions, restructurings, complex financings and development of commercial real estate
- Represent financial institutions, mortgage lenders, institutional investors or borrowers
- Communicate with clients, partners, associates and supporting staff
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3 years of experience
- Have great project managing skills
- J.D. from accredited school
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work out of any office (Ohio, DC, NYC, Chicago and Atlanta)
- Inclusive and collaborative workplace
If you are interested in this highly sought after Associate role, then don't wait to apply!