Real Estate Counsel - Privately Held Real Estate Investment Firm
A reputable Privately Held Real Estate Investment Firm is currently seeking a Senior Real Estate Counsel who is an expert in commercial real estate transactions to join their Global legal team in their Florida office. They would like this individual to help strategically grow their legal team within real estate where they currently invest in 11 real estate funds. Given the importance of this Legal role, the Senior Real Estate Counsel will work directly with their General Counsel and will be responsible for supporting and assisting the firm in all legal matters, including asset management, dispositions, acquisitions, and regulatory matters that arise from investments.
This Legal counsel will also have exposure to international markets through the firm's diverse platform and collaborative network across their global offices. With how quickly this firm is growing, this Legal Counsel will be a very important stakeholder in the development and structure of the Legal team, as well as the firm's overall expansion plans.
Some additional requirements for the Senior Real Estate Counsel include (but are not limited to):
- JD, Top Tier Law School
- Experience in the real estate group at a top tier law firm or relevant in-house legal experience
- Be highly skilled in providing legal counsel specifically in the commercial real estate space
- Can work directly with the high net worth individuals to provide legal support to the firm and the firm's global clients
- Specific knowledge and experience working on a variety of real estate related matters including commercial real estate transactions, financings, acquisition transactions, etc.
- Local to or willing to relocate to Florida
If you find this ad relevant to your experience, please feel free to apply directly.