Real Estate Associate - AM 200 Law Firm
We are partnering with an AM 200 multidisciplinary firm looking to expand their real estate team! This firm has a fantastic work-life balance and pays just below the Cravath scale. They have scored a 100 on the Corporate Equality Index (CEI), a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ workplace equality. They are "insightful, intelligent, responsive, thorough, detailed, and accurate."
- Drafting and negotiating documents relating to the full spectrum of commercial real estate transactions.
- Advise clients on various transactions including development, purchases and sales, real estate secured loans, modification and workout documents, leasing, as well as related due diligence work.
- J.D. from an accredited law school with admission to a state bar.
- 2-5 years of legal experience.
- Experience in commercial real estate transactions.
Please don't hesitate to apply if you are interested in this position! We'll be in touch with qualified candidates to discuss the role in full detail.