Title: Corporate Counsel - Clinical and R&D
Company Summary: A rapidly growing global biotech is seeking a Corporate Counsel to join their legal team. The company is based out of greater Chicago, but the role has flexibility for either MD or IL. You will have a background in clinical trials and supporting R&D legal matters. This company focuses on rare autoimmune diseases. Are you looking to propel your career in the Life Sciences industry and work towards an amazing mission? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The R&D Counsel with be responsible for:
- Legal affairs relating to clinical development.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of complex commercial agreements.
The R&D Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 2-7 years of experience.
- Candidates from in-house and law firms will be considered.
- Preference towards candidates with Big Law experience, in a Life Sciences or healthcare practice Group.
- Admitted to at least one US jurisdiction.
- Law degree from a top law school
This firms offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, with an overall strong commitment to personal health, which will allow you to have a work-life balance.
- Promotes within
- Flexible hybrid structure
- Excellent Health coverage
- Equity and competitive base compensation
- Extremely built out company campus with free Starbucks and a variety of sports related activities.