Our client is a leading virtual bank within the greater China Area seeking for a Paralegal to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Review and maintain contracts and legal documentations
- Reviewing and maintaining various types of contracts and legal documentation
- Handling corporate secretarial matters including but not limited to managing statutory/regulatory filings, arranging Board and Committee meetings andmaintaining meeting record
- Providing general support to other members of the Legal and Governance Team
- Assisting the drafting and reviewing of internal policies and procedures
- Performing ad hoc legal research and other tasks as assigned
- Degree holder
- 3 years or above relevant experience as a paralegal at an established law firm or reputable institutions (financial institutions preferred)
- Prior experience with banking institutions is highly preferred
- Self-motivated, well organized, and attention to details
- Ability to work independently under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
If you are interested in the position, click the apply button to send over your CV for us to set up an initial conversation.