One of the leading multinational investment banks is looking for an experienced, high-calibre legal professional to join their legal team within the M&A and Capital Markets Division.
- Providing local law advice and counsel on transactional and regulatory issues
- Providing advice on pre-transaction structuring and provide transaction legal support and transaction management on debt capital markets transactions
- Advising on regulations in various jurisdictions affecting the investment banking and capital markets line of business
- Australian Qualified
- At least 8-10 years of PQE, and experienced in M&A, IPO
- Fluent in English is a must
- Working experience in-house positions is an advantage
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to reach out!