Legal Counsel, Markets and Treasury - Banking and Finance
My client is a leading regional bank with strong international presence and we are hiring for an APAC Legal Counsel to support their high-growth business in their Singapore office. You will be a part of a dynamic and growing team and you will be providing general Legal and broad based Legal support for the Markets and Treasury desk.
Responsibilities for this Legal Counsel, Markets and Treasury - Banking and Finance
- Negotiate, draft, and review contracts and agreements.
- Broad based legal support for the Markets and Treasury desk and mitigate all Legal risks.
- Advise on cross border rules and regulations
- Work with 3rd parties and external stakeholders on all Legal related advisory and issues
- Advise business on legal issues relevant to the development, structuring, operating, and maintenance of business products
- Provide advisory on all Compliance and Regulatory related issues in APAC - this includes due diligence data protection, and Risk etc.
Requirements for this Legal Counsel, Markets and Treasury - Banking and Finance
- A bachelor's degree in Law
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience - ideally from a Treasury or Markets business line
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills and highly adaptable
- Able to work in a challenging and international environment