We are looking for a legal counsel to join our client, a fintech firm based in Hong Kong. As a legal counsel, you will be playing a key role in ensuring the company's legal compliance and providing legal advice to the business. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and experienced legal professional who is capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide legal advice to the business on a range of legal and regulatory matters
- Ensure the company's legal compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Draft and review legal contracts and agreements
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to provide guidance on legal issues
- Manage relationships with external legal advisors
- Strong knowledge of relevant laws and regulations
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- General finance experienced preferred, including trade finance, receivables, securitization, or debt capital markets.
- 4-6 years of experience in the crypto group at a Top Law Firm or relevant In-House Counsel Experience