A highly reputable and innovative, proprietary trading firm is growing their legal team in their Chicago office! This is an exciting opportunity for one to get hands-on experience advising the business on various contracts and legal matters, and thrive in an intellectually stimulating and fast-paced environment.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of commercial, technology and vendor agreements
- Serve in an advisory role within the technology and business development teams regarding all contractual matters
- Manage full contract lifecycles
- Work closely with various departments to provide legal guidance on a day-to-day basis
- Juris Doctorate from an ABA accredited law school
- 2+ years transactional experience in a law firm or in-house setting
- Full cycle contract management experience required
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Full benefits package (medical/vision/dental/401k)
- Paid time off and holidays
Those interested, please apply today!