A leading investment management firm is expanding its Legal team and is seeking an attorney with regulatory or compliance experience as related to the Investment Management space. This position will collaborate closely with senior stakeholders across multiple business units of the firm by providing legal advice and helping enable the business in their goals. The role will largely focus assist with managing the compliance program as well as counsel on regulatory and legal matters for business groups. This company is rapidly expanding and will allow this individual to have a high level of impact while being in a stable environment with a highly regarded reputation.
- Give legal and regulatory advice to business groups (includes investment services, client operations, portfolio/trading management, relationship management and business development) and collaborate with stakeholders on firm-wide initiatives and projects
- Assist in the development of the company's compliance program
- Observe global regulatory developments and devise internal and external communication and implementation strategies
- JD from an accredited university
- 6+ years of legal experience at a law firm, in-house, or combination of both
- Experience counseling on regulatory and compliance matters for hedge funds or private investment funds
Please do not hesitate to apply if you are interested and we will reach out for a confidential discussion if qualifications are a fit.