Company Summary: A top-ranked global firm with a highly impressive labor and employment practice is looking to hire a determined Labor & Employment Attorney to join their team through a full-time, work-from-home position.
- Defending workplace law litigation, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation and related tort claims before administrative agencies and courts throughout California
- Defending employment, PAGA, wage and hour, fiduciary and other workplace law class actions
- Defending benefit and fiduciary claims under ERISA
- Assisting employers to obtain representation for employment disputes and issues
- Must be licensed in the state of California, Illinois, or Massachussetts
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Employment Law
- Some familiarity with Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Employment litigation experience on the state and federal level
- Familiarity with drafting strong position statements and representing clients at hearings and/or mediations
- Maintain time-management skills and organizing various deadlines.
- Competitive base pay with impressive performance-based bonuses
- Flexible schedule with reduced billable hours
- Extensive health, dental and vision plans for employees and their families
If you are interested in the role, please apply in at your earliest convenience!