I'm working with a top firm looking to add attorneys to their team that are responsible for the defense of each administrative agency charge and attorney demand letter assigned to them from investigation through conclusion. This position involves frequent communication with clients and administrative agencies, and the defense of assigned charges may involve the following work:
- Drafting position statements.
- Responding to agency requests for information.
- Representing clients in settlement negotiations and remote mediations.
- Familiarity and experience with administrative agency charges, preferably at both the federal and state levels on the management side.
- A minimum of six years of employment law experience, including drafting persuasive position statements and representing clients at hearings and/or mediations.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple deadlines.
- An active bar license in the state of residence.