This World Leading Law firm's Boston office has an opportunity for an associate to join the upbeat practice and assume a major role in employment litigation matters with extensive contact with client representatives on labor relations and law, opportunities for deposition and motion practice, as well as counseling matters before stage agencies and the National Labor Relations Board. You will also have the opportunity to partner with other associates and shareholders (from mid-sized firms and firms in Big Law) in the office on various cases that receive national and international recognition.
- JD and 4-10 years of experience at a Law firm (Employment Law background is strongly preferred).
- Significant experience with Complex Employment Litigation.
- Qualified candidates must be and remain licensed to practice law and in good standing in the state of employment. During employment, must meet requirements for continuing licensure for law practice.
- Strong academic credentials preferred.
- Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/life/disability/401k).
- Time off programs, paid parental leave, pretax commuter programs, and an employee referral bonus program.
- Fast Track opportunities for associates to step into senior-level opportunities, partnership, and even alternative-track partner levels.
- Annual compensation reviews geared towards bumps in base pay and bonuses for attorneys who hit goals/expectations.