A well-known and top tier law firm in the Labor and Employment space is hiring for their legal department in Chicago! The firm is looking for a mid-level attorney, who has an experienced background in labor and employment litigation, plus class action work. The firm prides itself on offering competitive compensation and benefits, while also allowing its team members to have a work-life balance. Growth and development opportunities for those who want to continue to advance professionally with a path for senior-level to partnership track roles are available.
- 6+ years of experience in labor and employment law
- Must be licensed to practice law in the state of Illinois
- Significant litigation experience required
- Class Action experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Lucrative bonus package
- Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k)
- Paid time off
- Growth opportunities
Please apply by clicking the link above for immediate consideration!