Title: Labor & Employment Attorney
Summary: An Am 200 Law Firm is looking for a Labor & Employment Attorney. A driven individual with 5+ years of relevant labor and employment litigation experience is required. Candidate must also have experience or strong interest in accessibility and disability accommodation Laws and Regulations. Located in the heart of New York City, you will be able to be a critical part of a major nationally recognized Law Firm.
The Labor & Employment Attorney will be responsible for…
- Knowledge of federal and state labor and employment laws such as ADEA, FMLA, FLSA, and more.
- Handling both client and firm facing aspects of the litigation process.
- Will be involved in the implementation of compliance counseling, policies, and training.
The Labor & Employment Attorney should have the following qualifications
- JD from an ABA approved Law School.
- 5+ years of experience working in Labor & Employment field.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Fully matched 401k, healthcare, dental
- 1850-1900 billable hour requirement
- Incredible work life balance opportunity
If the Labor & Employment Attorney role sounds right for you, then please click apply!