A leading tech-driven, global, proprietary trading firm is looking for a KYC Documentation Specialist to join their London legal team. Your role will serve as a critical member of the organization, supporting its larger objectives such governing the firm's counterparty Know Your Customer responses, strong collaboration with the legal team, and being an expert in your field.
The KYC Documentation Specialist will be responsible for:
- Managing accurate KYC records for the firm
- Alongside other departments, performing KYC trading counterparties review
- Carrying on and responding appropriately to annual KYC requests on behalf of the firm
- Staying up to date on current data protection laws and observe the firm's data protection policies
- Provide support to the legal team as needed for other specific tasks
The KYC Documentation Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree is required
- At least 3 years similar experience
- Experience as a legal assistant/paralegal is preferred
This firm offers the following competitive benefits which allows for a healthy work life balance such as:
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
If you are interested in the KYC Documentation Specialist role, then please apply!