An industry leading global Biotechnology firm is looking to expand their legal team in Boston! The organization is currently looking to transition from Pre-IND to clinical stage while expanding their united states presence. To help do this they are looking to bring in a strong IP Attorney. If you are looking to help build out a legal team, there's no better opportunity then this one! They offer great work life balance, professional development, and growth.
About the Role:
- Working with the Research and Development team to identify and protect all new Intellectual Property matters
- Responsible for the patent portfolio such as drafting, negotiating, and filing both with in-house and external resources
- Review agreements, with regards to ownership and publications of intellectual property matters
- 8+ Years of Patent and Intellectual Property experience in the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical industry
- D. in life sciences (chemistry background preferred)
- D. and active member in good standing of Massachusetts bar (preferred)
- Background in oncology, immunology and targeted protein degradation is a plus
Please do not hesitate to apply and we will reach out to discuss the role in further detail!