The largest community hospital in Vermont is looking to hire a Director of Corporate Compliance & Privacy who will be responsible for leading the daily activities of the corporate compliance program, directly under the General Counsel/Chief Compliance Officer.
- Lead the build out and maintenance of the corporate compliance and privacy programs, covering OIG's 7 Elements
- Manage and implement the compliance workplan
- Draft and implement policies and procedures
- Interact with different business stakeholders and advise on current and new compliance regulations and trends
- Bachelor's Degree required; Juris Doctor preferred
- At least 4 years of corporate compliance and privacy experience in a hospital setting
- Strong knowledge of relevant health care industry regulations including HIPAA
- CPA or CHC desired
*This is a great opportunity to work for a highly reputable hospital and sit in a senior level position with the ability to interact with other senior leaders in the business including the CEO, CFO, COO, etc.
*Relocation assistance will be provided