General Counsel - High Growth Construction Company
Are you an experienced legal professional looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing construction company? If so, we want you to join our team as a General Counsel!
Our company is expanding rapidly, and we need a dynamic, creative, and collaborative attorney with acquisitions experience to join its leadership team. As General Counsel of Mergers and Acquisitions, you will spearhead transactions and provide legal counsel to the other business leaders.
- Actively manage various aspects of complex corporate transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, joint-ventures, equity investments
- Provide counsel on a variety of M&A related issues, you will also advise and provide legal support on various corporate, finance and other matters.
- Identify and resolve or mitigate risk and critical legal and business issues arising from transactions.
- Manage business relationships and counsel business clients across a broad sphere of influence, internally and externally, on transaction and strategic issues.
- Be willing to support the business on a wide range of other legal issues on an as-needed basis.
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school
- Licensed to practice law in at least one U.S. jurisdiction
- Minimum of 5-8 years' experience as a practicing attorney in a law firm setting or a fast-paced corporate environment
- A depth of legal knowledge in the transactional space and the drafting and negotiation of transactional and related contracts.
- Demonstrable success playing a lead role in managing an acquisition from start to finish.
- Excellent business judgement and strategic thinking skills with a balanced commitment to process and continuous improvement.
- A dedication and enthusiasm for driving the best possible outcomes possible. You are committed and willing to get involved wherever there is a need.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a salary commensurate with experience, comprehensive health benefits, and a 401(k) retirement plan. We also provide a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and professional growth.
If you are a passionate and driven legal professional looking to join a rapidly growing construction company in a prime location, please apply today!