A top Fortune 500 biopharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Finance Supervisor to join their Chicagoland team. This role is a great opportunity to demonstrate financial leadership pertaining to inventory reporting and consolidation. If you are passionate about the biopharmaceutical space, enjoy mentoring and supervising, and enjoy collaborating with various departments, then this is the role for you!
The Finance Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Spearheading inventory forecast cycles such as LRP, Plan, Update, and LBE
- Leading inventory automation by means of functionality improvements and strengthening technologies
- Keeping an eye on monthly inventory consolidations
- Preparing monthly management reporting presentations
- Making sure inventory procedures are in place and leading inventory governance
The Finance Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- A minimum of at least 5-7 years related experience
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally
This firm offers the following competitive benefits which allows for a healthy work life balance such as:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Hybrid work schedule
- Excellent PTO and Retirement benefits
If you are interested in the Finance Supervisor role, then please apply!