One of the worlds largest and most successful financial institutions is currently looking to fill the role of Finance Regulatory AVP! Located in New Jersey, a successful candidate in this role will be a team player, be able to meet tight deadlines, and have an extensive understanding of internal controls and governance as it relates to financial functions. You will be responsible for creating and overseeing a globally consistent control framework, as well as focusing on maximizing efficiency of controls globally. If you have a strong controls and auditing background and want to have a critical role working within a team function, don't hesitate to apply now!
The Finance Regulatory AVP will be responsible for:
- Managing the assigned controls testing process.
- Providing training related to transaction and controls testing.
- Making sure all assessments/issues are reported to the right personnel.
The Finance Regulatory AVP should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience at a financial institution
- 3+ years of auditing/public accounting experience
- Understanding of CCAR, control governance and/or SOX
- Generous PTO/Sick days
- Hybrid Work Model (2 days In office)
- 401K and medical/dental coverage