We are currently partnering with a Global Asset Management Firm who is currently seeking an asset management attorney with ERISA experience to lead and manage a successful asset management platform. This position will play a critical role in providing leadership and assessment of the ERISA/retirement legal risk to senior leadership, business management, and key executives. You will be responsible for ERISA requirements applicable to the development of investment management products and services as well as qualified retirement plans.
- Act as lead asset management lawyer advising multiple business units and key stakeholders.
- Play a lead role in the development of retirement plan investment products and services offered through intermediary channels.
- Advise on ERISA requirements applicable to the financial services industry, such as prohibited transactions and exemptions.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, servicing, and distribution to help new and existing retirement plan clients.
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 7+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house at an asset management firm
- ERISA experience within the asset management industry
- Securities experience applicable to a broad-based ERISA practice
If you are interested in the Executive Director, Legal role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.