I'm working with one of the top Labor and Employment firms in the US looking to hire Employment Litigators to defend the firm's Tier 1 clientele against all claims regarding employment-related allegations. This is a fully remote role (based out of California), with no travel requirements necessary and the flexibility to work independently with minimal supervision. This candidate will be responsible for defending large Fortune 500 companies against charges including, but not limited to, sexual harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, failure to promote, etc. There is no requirement to bring over a book of business of your own, or bring new clients onboard to the firm.
Some additional requirements for the Employment Litigation Associate include (but are not limited to):
- Actively licensed by the State Bar of California
- At least 8+ years of relevant employment litigation experience
- Prior experience defending large companies in employment-related claims on management side
- Comfortable with 1750 billable hour requirements
- Ability to work remotely and independently with minimal supervision