As a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions, specifically focusing in aerospace and transportation, this role has endless potential. If you have a passion for the environment, forging ground breaking-technology and working in fast-paced environment, this role is up your alley!
This role can sit out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania or Cleveland, Ohio.
The Counsel will be responsible for:
- Providing legal support to the Company on a wide variety of employment, labor and/or benefits issues
- Responding to charges of discrimination and other Agency inquiries
- Assisting outside counsel with litigation including responding to discovery requests
- Drafting and revising employment-related agreements including severance agreements, retention agreements and non-compete agreements
The Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Employment experience in a law firm or in-house
- J.D. from accredited school
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work in a hybrid environment
- Inclusive and collaborative workplace
- Healthy work-life balance
If you are interested in this highly sought after Counsel role, then don't wait to apply!