Title: EEOC Counsel
Company Summary: A top-ranked global firm with an impressive labor and employment team is striving to hire a determined Labor and Employment Attorney to defend each administrative agency charge and demand letter assigned to them from a remote position.
- Drafting position statements.
- Representing clients in settlement negotiations and remote mediations.
- Responding to agency requests for information.
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in Employment Law.
- Experience with administrative agency charges, ideally at both federal and state levels.
- Familiarity with drafting strong position statements and representing clients at hearings and/or mediations.
- Maintain time-management skills and organizing various deadlines.
- Competitive base pay with impressive performance-based bonuses
- Flexible schedule with reduced billable hours
- Extensive health, dental and vision plans for employees and their families
If you are interested in the EEOC Counsel role, please contact me at your earliest convenience!