A leading Global Financial Services Firm is looking to grow its Documentation legal team in NYC or NJ with a VP, Documentation Attorney reporting directly to senior leadership, you will be a key member of a global team, which is the leading player in the space. You will be focusing on negotiating and drafting an array of highly complex documentation for OTC derivatives transactions, ISDA, prime brokerage, MSFTA, ACA, DF, etc.
What you have:
- Significant experience with ISDA Mater agreements and ISDA equity derivatives definitions
- Considerable legal documentation negotiation experience across a variety of products
- Experience with structured transactions, high-yield, Global Capital Markets and leverage finance is also a plus
- 3+ years of documentation experience working at a financial firm or major law firm
- Flexibility and willingness to handle matters outside areas of expertise when necessary
- JD, LL.M., or B.A