Want to work for one of the World's leading generators of electricity from renewable sources? This Construction and Procurement Counsel Position will work along side the General Counsel, with a focus on the provision of procurement and construction in connection with renewable energy project developments. This position will be based in either Chicago, IL or Austin, TX.
- Drafting and negotiating construction and procurement contracts, such as turbine supply agreements, balance of plant agreements, EPC(I) and turnkey contracts
- Provide legal support on HSE, R&D, IP, IT and insurance matters
- Provide analysis and summarization of complicated transactional documents
- Advising senior management and internal business teams about the related legal risks
- At least 3 years' experience working on complex construction projects or related procurement in a law firm or company
- Licensed in Illinois or Texas (or ability to become licensed)
- Ideally has experience in Renewables space
- J.D. from accredited law school
Please apply by clicking the link above for immediate consideration!