My client, a Fortune 500 corporation, is looking to add a organized and engaging Corporate Counsel to its Legal team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a strong litigation background and experience dealing with commercial contracts, as well as other corporate matters. This role offers exposure to high-level legal experiences that will provide exciting work directly with the Assistant General Counsel and the path for future professional growth opportunities within the manufacturing industry.
You will be responsible for…
- Handling general litigation
- Supervise and partner with outside counsel to ensure that all aspects of the company's legal representation are of the highest quality
- Negotiate and draft various agreements and contracts
- Work alongside other teams within the company
You should have the following qualifications…
- 5-7 years of litigation experience in a law firm or in-house legal department
- Experience working with product warranty and/or product liability highly preferred
- Strong negotiating skills with both legal and commercial issues.
Please apply by clicking the link above for immediate consideration!!