A Fortune 500 Corporation is looking to add a driven, detailed, and engaging Corporate Paralegal to its Legal team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a strong background with Corporate Governance matters, as well as SEC and insurance filings.
This role offers exposure to high-level legal experiences that will provide exciting work and the path for future professional growth opportunities, as you get to engage directly with the General Counsel daily. The position will be based at the Chicago office in a hybrid style work-place setting.
You will be responsible for…
- Draft and maintain corporate governance records, board resolutions, and meeting minutes
- Assist with insurance filing support, SEC filings, and preparation of materials for database record maintenance
- Research and track market updates and trends
- Assist with periodic internal and external audits
- Draft, maintain, and send contracts and agreements to all responsible parties
- Oversee conflict of interest program
You should have the following qualifications…
- Paralegal certification
- 5+ years of experience as a corporate paralegal in-house or at a law firm
- Experience with corporate governance matters and record keeping
- Strong time management and project prioritization skills
- Able to spot and resolve issues with forms, contracts, policies, and other documents
- Experienced with Diligent software
- Notary Public is a plus
- Experience within the commercial insurance industry is preferred
- Competitive salary and an excellent bonus package
- Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k)
- Hybrid work setting
Please apply by clicking the link above for immediate consideration!