Title: Corporate Counsel
Company Summary: A rapidly growing, well backed-pharma company focused on developing vaccines for infectious diseases and viral threats, is seeking an experienced Corporate Counsel to join their growing legal team. The company is based out of Gaithersburg, MD and is on a hybrid model. You will have a background in securities and other general corporate legal matters, focusing on complex commercial agreements and BD activities. This is a rapidly growing global company that is transforming the vaccine space. Are you looking to propel your career in the Life Sciences industry and work towards an amazing mission? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Corporate Counsel with be responsible for:
- Legal affairs relating to corporate matters.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of complex commercial agreements.
- Lead on all securities matters.
- Advise investors and prepare materials for Board and Committees.
The Corporate Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience.
- Candidates from in-house and law firms will be considered.
- Preference towards candidates with Life Sciences experience.
- Admitted to at least one US jurisdiction.
- Law degree from a top law school
This firms offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, with an overall strong commitment to personal health, which will allow you to have a work-life balance.
- Promotes within
- Excellent Health coverage
- RSUs and competitive overall compensation package.