Title: Corporate Counsel
Company Summary: A well backed-pharma start-up with a recent IPO is seeking an experienced Corporate Counsel to join their growing legal team. The company is based out of Cambridge, MA, but provides REMOTE flexibility. You will have a background in securities and other general corporate legal matters, focusing on complex commercial agreements and BD activities. This is a rapidly growing company that is transforming the pharma space through their mission to develop innovative medicines at dramatically lower costs for the overall benefit society! Are you looking to propel your career in the Life Sciences industry and help build a Legal team supporting an amazing mission? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Corporate Counsel with be responsible for:
- Legal affairs relating to corporate matters.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of complex commercial agreements.
- Lead on all securities matters.
The Corporate Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 3-8 years of experience.
- Candidates from in-house and law firms will be considered.
- Preference towards candidates in Big Law, in a Life Sciences or healthcare practice Group.
- Admitted to at least one US jurisdiction.
- Law degree from a top law school
This firms offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, with an overall strong commitment to personal health, which will allow you to have a work-life balance.
- Promotes within
- Remote first company
- Excellent Health coverage
- Equity and competitive base compensation