A leading tech conglomerate is seeking a product & privacy counsel to join their growing global product & data security team to advise on the development of new products while ensuring compliance with privacy and data security.
- Provide advice to product engineers and product security teams on compliance with applicable cyber security and data protection laws and regulations, security frameworks and industry certifications.
- Partner closely with Operations, IT, Infrastructure and other business personnel and counsel on industry standards and security framework and data protection laws and regulations including, PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA.
- Juris Doctor required
- 3+ years of experience
- Previous law firm experience preferred
- Experience with product(s) preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Remote or hybrid option offered
- Inclusive and collaborative workplace
If you're interested, click to apply!