A growing technology company is looking for a self-driven attorney to join their team and work on high-end M&A and other corporate-related deals.
- Advise on all legal aspects of strategic and corporate transactions, including, but not limited to: M&A, investments, and/or venture capital transactions. This person will also including structure, negotiate, and manage the due dilligence of these transactions.
- Prepare and draft offering documents and securities filings, including: '33 & '34 Acts, as well as Section 16 Filings.
- Interact directly with Stakeholders and sit in on Board Meetings with Committee Members.
- In good standing with atleast (1) state bar
- 3+ years of experience in BigLaw handling M&A transactions at a high-volume
- In-house experience is a plus