Title: Corporate Counsel, IT Contracts
Location: Bay Area, CA
Summary: A cutting edge biotech company is looking to add a director level Corporate Counsel office in the Bay Area, CA. This person needs to have tremendous contract and transactional skills. The day-to-day of this position will be very IT focused. You will be responsible for drafting, revising, and negotiating a wide range of contracts, especially software licensing/SaaS agreements to support the IT division. This person will be the legal expert on complex transactions, while managing a team of 3 Contract Managers. Other responsibilities will include partnering with other departments across the company to complete general legal tasks.
The Corporate Counsel, IT Contracts should have the following qualifications
- JD from an accredited Law School.
- 5-10 years of transactional experience either in a law firm or in-house.
- Significant experience with software licensing.
- Some prior management experience is preferred.
- Has a deep knowledge of contractual terms and has independently handled major transactions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fully matched 401k, healthcare, dental
- Tremendous office location.
- Quality work life balance.
- Onsite cruiser bikes.
- Domestic partner coverage.
- Subsidized commuter benefits.
- Pet insurance.
If the Corporate Counsel, IT Contracts role sounds right for you, then please click apply!