This Global Semiconductor Corporation has an opportunity for a Corporate Counsel to join their collegial and collaborative team environment within the Legal department. For this role, the team is seeking someone to help draft, review, and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements, have a working knowledge of government contracting, and contract law. In addition, this individual will gain valuable experience for professional growth working with a leader a leader in the Renewables Industry.
- 3-7 years of work experience as practicing as a commercial contract attorney or contracts manager.
- Individual should be able to draft, negotiate, and review a variety of commercial agreements (including RFQ/RFP) with customers, vendors, subcontractors in support of sales, procurement, and R&D groups across the company.
- Individual should have experience in government contracting with knowledge of FAR and DFAR clauses.
- Law degree and membership in MA State Bar.
- Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/life/disability/401k).
- Time off programs, paid parental leave, pretax commuter programs, and an employee referral bonus program.