We are partnering with a top tier law firm who is seeking a mid-level Associate to join their Corporate practice group. This 100+ person firm has a strong roster of clients, and deals with many complex matters.
This firm has a great work-life balance and a culture heavily based on collaboration. It is common for Ex Big Law Associates to join the firm as they offer a compensation just below Cravath scale but a better work life balance.
The firm is looking for an attorney to work at the level of a Mid-level Associate in its growing Corporate practice group.
- 5th/6th year Corporate Associate.
- Experience with general corporate matters (could be M&A or Capital Markets), and investment funds.
- Experience working as an external GC for public and private companies (SEC filings, corporate governance, and private finance).
- Strong research and oral communication skills.
- Possess a JD from an accredited law school with a strong academic record.
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of New York.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to apply, or reach out to me at