A rapidly growing Health Tech company is looking to add an enthusiastic Corporate Counsel - Commercial Contracts to their legal team. This will be the second legal hire for this legal team, so they are looking for someone who will be a long-term growth partner focusing on commercial transactions and agreements. As this position is vital in helping the legal team expand, it will work collaboratively to weigh in on a variety of important matters that will help shape the company in the coming years. Do you want to join a growing company and become a vital member of their legal team? If so, please reach out to learn more!
The Corporate Counsel will be responsible for:
- Draft, negotiate and review commercial contracts and licensing transactions, especially when in relation to the technology and healthcare industries.
- Collaborate with and support legal and business needs across the organization.
- Develop and maintain processes for commercial activities as the legal team expands.
- Advise and aid in the development and management of legal, regulatory, compliance, and corporate policies, and procedures.
The Corporate Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- Juris Doctor (JD) and admission to any state bar.
- 3+ years of experience with commercial contracts and agreements.
- Candidates with in-house and/or law firm experience.
- Technology and healthcare transaction experience a plus.
- Remote flexibility.
- Amazing growth opportunities.
- Very cohesive culture and great leadership/management team.
If you are interested in the Corporate Counsel role, then please don't wait to apply.