Introduction: We are looking for a Corporate Counsel to join a reputable global company. Candidates need to have 7-10 years of experience and located in Arizona. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing legal advice and support to the company in various areas of law, including risk, environmental law, communities, communications, health & safety, and employment law.
Responsibilities:The Corporate Counsel will be responsible for the following:
- Providing legal advice and support to the company in various areas of law, including risk, environmental law, communities, communications, health & safety, and employment law.
- Providing legal advice and support on a wide range of legal issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts, agreements, and other legal documents.
- Conducting legal research and providing legal opinions on various legal issues.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Providing training to employees on legal issues as required.
- Managing external counsel and other legal service providers as required.
Skills:The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.