Contracts Manager - E-Commerce Company
Company Summary: This leading tech enterprise is taking over the E-commerce space and is currently expanding its legal department. You will be working alongside a growing team of professionals with offices located both in Seattle, Washington and Arlington, Virginia. In this Contracts Manager position, you will have the opportunity to interact and build relationships with manufactures, other legal teams, and key clients.
- Negotiating and documenting third party contracts, agreements, and NDAs
- Improving user interface and the correct use of contract tools
- Streamlining and implementing transactional tracking processes
- Minimum of 4 years of legal experience in the commercial contracts space
- Background in handling contract drafting and negations
- Relevant experience within tech-based companies
- Highly competitive salary with bonus package
- Full Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
For immediate consideration, please apply by clicking on the following link.