A top institutional-grade financial services network is currently looking for a Compliance Onboarding Officer to fill the role out of their Chicago office! This person will be mainly responsible for reviewing and approving new customer account applications as well as determining risk factors through investigative research. A successful person in this role will be able to work independently, have an understanding of customer types and complex corporate structures, and be highly skilled in researching and interpreting compliance regulations and laws. If you have a passion for compliance and have 5 or more years of experience, don't hesitate to apply now!
The Compliance Onboarding Officer will be responsible for…
- Ensuring the completion of the client due diligence process during onboarding
- Works with AML Unit/Mgmt. to assess existing Business As Usual (BAU) KYC/EDD functions
- Addresses any new client onboarding gaps identified and escalates to mgr
- Reviews documentation and approves or denies new customer's applications for the following divisions: FCM, SXM and Gain divisions
The Compliance Onboarding Officer should have the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance or Business
- 5+ years experience in onboarding, due diligence, and KYC at a financial services firm
- Knowledge of AML, KYC, FINCEN, CDD Rule, OFAC, and PATRIOT Act regulations
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Hybrid Work Model
- Competitive Salary
- Room for growth in a large, international company
If you are interested in the Compliance Onboarding Officer position, please apply now!