Our client is an established Private Bank with strong presence across Asia Pacific and Beyond. They have an exceptional track record across many years in the private banking and wealth management industry and are well renowned in the industry for their contributions and customer services.
We are looking for strong Compliance Testing professional with experience across Private Banking and Treasury from a background in related Financial Services businesses.
Roles & Responsibility of the Compliance Testing (AVP/VP), Global Private Bank:
- Support the Head of Compliance across general compliance matters including new initiatives and products
- Provide compliance advisory such on Private Banking and Treasury matters
- Conduct bank-wide Compliance Testing Initiatives and Programs
- Support preparation of Compliance Reports and Submissions - Monitoring & Testing / Regulatory / Audit-related
- Investigations and inspections of suspicious transactions / adverse news, STR filings
- Assist in internal compliance training, and ad-hoc compliance projects
Skills & Requirements of the Compliance Testing (AVP/VP), Global Private Bank
- At least 5 - 7 years of relevant compliance experience within Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements (i.e. MAS)
- Able to adjust to regulatory changes and implement them accordingly
- Good writing and communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders
- Self-starter and ability to work in a dynamic environment